- Sigmund Freud wrote that every single fantasy is a form of wish fulfillment. How is this idea reflected in Fallenwood?
- There are many forms of literary criticism, and Feminist criticism is an important one. From a Feminist perspective, is it relevant that Ash is mentored by a male character? What affect does this have on our interpretation of the novel?
- The character Maskelyne leads a rather cavalier lifestyle, but his Curse is potent. Would you take on Maskelyne’s curse, if it meant that you could visit people in their dreams?
- From a Marxist perspective, what does the black unicorn symbolize?
- One day a monk dreamed that he was a butterfly. From that day on, he didn’t know whether he was a man dreaming he was a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming he was a man. How does the Pan-Experiential cause us to question reality?
Just another Express-O Sites site